Download pair POPCheck
POPCheck is designed to connect to, and disconnect from, your POP3 server. A
countdown timer showing time since disconnect is a feature. If you don't know why
you would need this, you probably don't need POPCheck. POPCheck will connect to and
disconnect from your POP3 server on a specified interval. The countdown timer can be
displayed alone as a small clock (two display versions). Optionally, one can remain
connected and check e-mail related information including number of messages, header
content, and/or actual e-mail message content. POPCheck also includes a small SMTP client
for sending email. POPCheck is not designed to be a full email client!
POPCheck is designed to small and transportable. Although there is an installation
file, if you want to take pair POPCheck on the road just copy the pairpopcheck.exe and
popcheck.RES to a floppy and it will run fine from there.
in Phase 1 include:
- Countdown clock with automatic reconnect.
- Ability to check headers and receive e-mail content.
- Saves attachments to your pairPOPcheck directory.
- SMTP client.
- Ability to save current settings.
- Multiple display options.
- Minimizes to the task bar.
- Notifies you if you have new emails.
- Web update page.
- Hey, its free.
If you have any questions contact me at AmD@WhiteCrow.net. Thanks. AmD